Frequently Asked Questions
1. What documents are required for Membership?
You only need a Portuguese residency card.
I don't have a Portuguese residency card, in that case what documents do I need to provide for membership?
3. SEF finger print documents (if available)
2. How much is the Portuguese Language course fee?
The course fees are:
Portuguese Language Certificate course: 250€
Portuguese Basic Course: 29€
4. Is it possible to pay in installments?
Yes, students can pay in two installments: a 1st installment of 150 € and a 2nd installment of 100 €.
6. Is it possible to get a refund of the fee if I cancel my admission?
7. How long is the course duration?
The course has a duration of about 2 months.
8. Is the Portuguese Language course approved by the Portuguese State?
Yes, it is.
9. How often do you have courses?
We start this course every month in the following schedules:
Morning: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Afternoon: 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Evening : 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
10. How many students are in classes?
Our batches have 25 to 30 students.
11. Can I apply for Portuguese Nationality with the certificate?
Yes, you can.